3. How we will use the information about you
We gather this information to allow us to:
- Provide membership services
- Provide representation
- Provide introductions to 3rd parties who may want to offer you services
- Process any application for employment
- Improve the quality of services we provide
- Enable payment to be taken or made
- Handle requests to 3rd parties to source additional information
- Use photographs as part of our marketing
- Maintain our records of your membership for administrative purposes
- Assist with appropriate third parties performing investigations and/or enquiries when obliged to by statutory authority
- Comply with statutory and/or regulatory obligations
We use photographs to display and market the services and facilities we offer. We may also take photo's at the ADC, but permission will be asked for prior to pictures being taken. If you are present when photographs are being taken you will be asked for consent for photographs to be taken and used.
You may withdraw you consent at any time by contacting email@example.com
5. Who we share your information with
We will only share information with third parties where necessary to conduct the services we provide. A list of the categories of processors we use can be seen below;
- Data used for IT Support purposes
- Data used to provide Member Representation
- Data used for Payment processing
- Data used for Payment processing for Direct Debit
- Data to provide Membership services
- Data required to provide Telecommunications services
- Data required for providing and supporting IT services hosting
- Data that describes the Wireless Network
- Data that defines and operates Email services
- Data required to provide Pensions for employees
- Data to support On-line training
- Data captured as part of member/employee Surveys
6. How we protect your information
We have put in place various security measures, including physical, technical and organisational, to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, alternation or destruction. Our security and privacy policies are regularly reviewed.
All staff and suppliers handling your data are subject to policies and procedures designed to protect that data.
7. Overseas transfers
The information you provide will not be held or transferred outside the UK. We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information wherever it is held and processed in the UK.
8. Access to your information, updating and correcting your information
You have the right to request a details of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a details of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to The Data Protection Team, 1 Dundonald Avenue, Stockton Heath, Warrington. WA4 6JT
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your email address, your grade or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com or send a letter to our Data Protection Team, 1 Dundonald Avenue, Stockton Heath, Warrington. WA4 6JT. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
9. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as required to deliver membership services and operate under other legal and regulatory obligations we are subject to. Different types of data will have different retention periods and this is detailed in the Data Retention Schedule.
Member data may need to be held for the duration of any case/hearing, other data will be retained for the period specified in the NCOA Data Retention Schedule.
11. Links to other websites
Author: NCOA Data Protection Team